Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Starting out

Sometimes life pushes you in a direction that you never thought you would go in. I started school almost 4 years ago. My education past high school is almost complete. While it isn't where I thought I would be a whole 17 years ago, it is going in a great direction. It has been a really wonderful experience to be in college for the 2nd time around and accomplishing my goal to have a degree.

This blog is not intended to be a sad, lonely place to go. I find that being positive about something always ends with positive results. Believe me when I say that GG's and I's lives have had their fair share of ups and downs. It is nearly impossible to be positive 100% of the time, but I DO try to be. I want to be able to share all sorts of things with you from everything to do with kids to everything to do with food to everything to do with finances.








No comments:

Post a Comment